Thursday, July 19, 2012

We've exceeded 100!

We had a goal set of 100. It was the minimum that we could sell to count as a fundraiser. If we had not hit the 100 mark, we would have had to pay retail for the shirts we sold and we would have not have made a dime for our charities.

We exceeded our goal and we still have at least 10 days to sell more! I'm hoping for at least 25 more, but of course, even more would be FANTASTIC! I have to thank the girls their extra hard work in helping us get to this point: Amanda Twitty, Cristy Russell, Terri Mangum, and Crystal and Alexis Airington.

Your hard work will pay off toward our ultimate goal of Camp Chuggers and having it free to our campers. This means the world to me and your time, friendship, and dedication are extremely appreciated and I am deeply indebted to you.

We have a close race still going for our top 3 sellers but I want to do something special for each of you. I won't tell you what yet but know I am eternally grateful!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment